with Internal Thread, from 0,02 kN up to 50 kN
Tension/compression force transducer with internal thread (S-type).
The model F2211 series can be used for tension and compression force measurements. The load cell provides ideal conditions in the measuring ranges from 20 N to 50 000 N.
- For tension and compression force measurements
- Compact S-type design with internal threads
- For small forces starting from 20 N
- Relative linearity error 0.1 % Fnom
- Simple force introduction and installation
- Protection class IP60 (Aluminium) / IP67 (Stainless Steel)
- Measuring ranges
0...0.02 kN ... 0...50 kN
This force transducer is used in applications with limited fitting space and the necessity to measure directly in the force line. For example to measure the actual force in ropes and rods. Weighing technology is a typical application of the model F2211 series too. The force is applied to the force transducer on an easy way through inner threads. Screwed-in swivel heads enable the applied force to be centrically and free of torsion and bending moments.