Bending Beam, 20 kg up to 500 kg
The model F3833 series are designed to be applied in weighing technology as well as to measure static compression forces. They are available in measuring ranges between 20 and 500 kg.
- Designed for weighing applications
- For compression force measurements
- Typical bending beam design
- Relative linearity error 0.02% of Fnom
- Capacities starting from 20 kg
- Made of stainless steel
- Simple force introduction
- Protection class IP 68
- OIML R60 C3 for nominal loads from 50 up to 250 kg
- Measuring ranges
0...20 kg to 0...500 kg
Those reasonably priced load cells are used in numerous application with the need for high accuracy and a high protection class. The high accuracy allows to use the model F3833 series in weighing technology.
The bending beam is mounted by using the two fastening bore holes on the cable side. The force is applied at the opposite side, vertically to the axis of load cell via the provided through-hole. As the measuring body and the cover of the strain gauges are made of stainless steel it is possible to utilize the force transducers in harsh environments.